This post was originally published on kaapedev.wordpress.com. The old blog is no longer actively maintained, but I’d still like to keep my old articles about game development with Xbox Live Indie Games.
- Moved flat.
- Caught a cold due to heavy house moving stress.
- Finished semester, but still have one term paper to work on + exam at beginning of next semester.
- Start of a one-man project at the end of this week, probably working on that one full-time until end of march.
- Doing the supervision of an intern for the next two months.
- House bank informed me about a trojan on my personal system.
- No spare time + need to recover my data and reset the development system 😦 but the new apartment is nice 🙂